Due to increasing demand we now offer a planned preventative maintenance package to cover most types of systems old & new.
Our objective is to ensure that your installation operates efficiently and effectively whilst minimising both your overall running costs and carbon footprint whilst maintaining a comfortable environment .
Our service engineers are qualified to the latest industry standards - air conditioning engineers are F Gas qualified, heating engineers are Gas Safe registered and electrical engineers are 17th edition.
Maintenance plans are tailored to meet your specific requirements and by taking out a contract with WM Maintain you can expect some or all of the following:
- 2 maintenance visits per annum (unless otherwise requested)
- No pre- payment, we only invoice after each visit.
- Priority call out service (we endeavour to respond to all call outs within 48 hours and to emergencies within 24 hours)
- No call out charge in the event of a breakdown.
- Quotation for breakdowns and replacements which you will authorise before we carry out any additional works other than the initial call out visit.
- Experienced and friendly engineers using high quality products and the latest technology
- Updates on the latest legislation and advice at the end of a phone.
We can also arrange F Gas surveys and Air Conditioning Energy Assessment Inspections by accredited assessors.
Our current maintenance clients include Domino’s Pizza, Wanis, J D Sports, AJW Aviation and various distribution centres, retail outlets and schools amongst others.
For more information please contact Glenn Cherry on 0116 3112477.